In

Hooray! Liebster award nomination!

It was a great surprise and pleasure to be nominated for Liebster award by Jenn Hinkle the creator of  www.jennfashion.com ( please check her post here) and following the rules I'll answer Jenn's questions and present my beautiful nominees, so let's go!

WHY DID YOU START BLOGGING? 
I like writing and sharing my experience, probably I think I have something to say. Once I did something extraordinary - I left my family and a good job and moved to Morocco, where I am trying to live a minimalist life (with the influence of local culture), travel and love.

WHAT KIND OF BLOGS DO YOU ENJOY READING?
I like blogs about minimalism ( of course), zero waste lifestyle, travels and everything that inspires me ( depending on my mood these things might vary).

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE BLOGGER?
I like Joshua Fields Millburn and Ryan Nicodemus from The Minimalists and Ariana from Paris To Go.

IF SOMEONE APPROACHED YOU TO WRITE A BOOK BASED ON YOUR BLOG WOULD YOU DO IT, AND WHAT WOULD YOU CALL IT? 
I would do it and think about the name for it for months...How about  "1000 and 1days of minimalism in Morocco.".

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE POSTS TO WRITE?
I love to write about zero waste beauty routine mixing it with Moroccan beauty tips!

It's time to present these amazing ladies:
1. Viveena Rodrigues and www.mysnapshotstories.com A beautiful lady from India who lives in Paris and shares her mind-boggling pictures and stories in the travel blog.

2. Lisa Utley and www.travelogblogger.wordpress.com Have you ever been in Asia? With Lisa's informative posts and awesome pictures, you can visit Asia sitting in your chair and simply reading her blog! If you decide to go- you will definitely know what to do and where to go!

3.Navneet Sachdev and www.glamadventuress.wordpress.com. An interesting blog about travels, fashion, and lifestyle! Navneet's article:"Top 10 reasons to travel" might make you run pack your bags and go to the airport! Do not forget your passport and have a nice trip!

4. Asif Iqbal and his www.bloggersea.com. Very practical and informative blog about technology, money, and blogging. Check the article:" 20 Money Making Apps Thant Pay Your Money" or " Top 10 Niche Ideas That Generate Traffic and Money" where you can find some very good piece of advice for your own blog.

5. Amanda Preston and www.mylovelycrazylife.com Amazingly beautiful and inspiring blog about adoption, parenting, home and even some practical blogging tips from Amanda -  mom and adoptive parent of 8 kids! Bravo, Amanda!

Congratulations, Ladies, and gentleman!  Please prepare yourself to answer my 5 questions and nominate 5 different bloggers! Please do not forget to include the link to this blog in your article. So here is what I am interested in:

1. What inspires you most of all?
2. One extraordinary thing you did in your life?
3. What do you do when you are angry?
4. If you could have anything you want what would you choose?
5. Continue the phrase: " If I were you, I..."

Thank you guys, have fun!
Love, peace and Salam Alaykum!




Related Articles

6 comments:

Viveena Rodrigues said...

Thanks again Laura. I've now completed my part to keep this love ball rolling.

Laura said...

Thank you, dear, @Viveena! Keep it rolling!

Sunshine said...

Thank you so much Laura and I further have nominated other deserving bloggers. I've added your link in my article and it was so much fun��

Laura said...

With a great pleasure, dear @Sunshine! Thank you as well!

Amanda said...

Thank you SO much for the kind nomination! Here is my blog post :)
https://mylovelycrazylife.com/the-liebster-award/

Laura said...

With a great pleasure, dear @Amanada!